Saturday

Day Six

Another day of idleness for yours truly. Feel pretty bad watching all the hard work go on while I sit like a labor boss in the shade. Just training for my future life in politics.
While everyone else was putting up the huge beams for the comedor (with the Huaos displaying amazing balancing acts walking across the narrow poles 30 ft up with a log on their back), I decided that I would be of some worth and make lunch. Rice with basil and garlic.
Foot is slowing healing more but still in some pain.
Later we eat some spaghetti with lentils to get some protein. Ended the night playing a card game called ¨Burro¨ with Conan and Otobo. The rules did not seem to make much sense but whatever.
********************************************************************************

Looks like at some point in the last few days Planetary Vagabond received its 10,000th hit--meaning that after that many page views it has successfully not even bought me a cup of coffee. No worries however, as I am more enthused than ever about keeping this damn thing online for all you freeloaders.

More pics uploaded to the album.

No comments: