Thursday

Day Seventeen

Leaf collecting all morning....feel like I am getting more comfortable in the woods and probably a little too careless--setting myself up for a snakebite.
The Repeator is becoming increasingly annoying at the jobsite and I fear that Joe or I is going to snap on him one day.
Pulled the 2nd tick off me in as many days. I probably need to start being more proactive in searching for those. Although we remain in good health I am pretty convinced that I am leaving the jungle with some sort of parasite or other hard to detect micro-organism.
Brought some excitement to my day by hooking up the small dugout canoe behind the big one and doing a little Amazon surfing ala Teen Wolf.


***************************************************************************
More pics added to album

No comments: