Wednesday

Red Sea Snorkelling

After days of temple & tomb exploring and tout avoiding, I decided an exodus to the Red Sea coast was probably a good idea. With friends made on the arduous 18 hour bus ride here, I have been relaxing and partaking in some water sports for the last 2 days. Although the Red Sea is world renowned for its scuba diving, I have primarily been spending my time conditioning myself to be a championship caliber snorkeller. For a $1.75 daily rental fee, I put on my snorkel equipment and set out in a quest to bring the sport of snorkelling from the shallows of the kid's area of the city pool to the forefront of extreme aquatic activities. Part of this quest involves diving down deep near the reef and trying to shame the scuba divers paying 50 Euros by seeing the exact same things as them. Fools. They may be able to go deeper but just wait and see when I employ the rope & cement bucket technique...

Snorkelling the "Blue Hole" today and then getting right with Yaweh tonight by ascending Mt. Sinai. After a quick mental replay, I may have to spend a few nights up there to achieve this goal, but that's between me and Him.

Yours,

Cousteau

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure God will be quite surprised to see you. Don't forget to turn the other cheek after he/she slaps you.

Anonymous said...

floaties are another great way to blend in and enjoy acquatic sports. -kks

Petro said...

Fear not my friend as our God is not a vengeful God. Also, remember to never go diving into the brown hole in your adventures over there.